We'll be introducing a new beer, called Monster Ale. We believe the best approach to marketing and developing this great product is to ask the consumer what they want...then deliver. We're looking for your ideas and input, so let your creative juices flow, tell us what you like and we'll put it all together, brew it up and pour out a refreshing new ale! Since we are starting this brew from scratch, lets begin here with your ideas on points of distinction.
- What will make this beer (ale) stand out from the crowd and not get lost in the crowd?
- What does "monster" mean to you?
- What should the logo include?
- Should a monster be depicted, or left to the consumer's imagination?
- What about color schemes?
- What can make this beer fun, trendy, amusing, or "just gotta' have"?
- What is the best way to build anticipation for this product?
- What age or consumer group is the target market?
- What are some ideas on marketing?